What are the Carrington Flexible AdvantageSM Loans?
The Carrington Flexible Advantage (non-prime) and the Carrington Flexible Advantage Plus (near-prime) loans are an ideal solution for anyone that may not be eligible for conventional or government loans. This includes people who are self-employed, and people who have lower credit scores, high debt-to-income ratios, or who have had a recent credit event – such as foreclosure, bankruptcy, short sale, missed credit card or late mortgage payment.
Is the Carrington Flexible Advantage right for me?
- Borrowers with a lower credit rating
- Credit scores down to 500 may qualify
- Loan amounts up to $2 million
- Recent credit events such as bankruptcy, short sale, foreclosure and history of late payments are acceptable
- Single-family homes, townhouses and condos are allowed
- Fixed and Adjustable Rate Programs available
Is the Carrington Flexible Advantage Plus right for me?
- Credit scores down to 620
- Bankruptcy and foreclosures acceptable (must be 36 months out)
- Late payments on an account may be acceptable if they are brought current
- Borrow up to $2 million
- No mortgage insurance
- W2s and bank statements acceptable for self-employed borrowers
Bank Statement Loans
Bank statements are acceptable to verify income in place of IRS tax documents for self-employed borrowers.
How Do I Get a Carrington Flexible Advantage Loan?
Once you have decided Carrington Flexible Advantage loan will fit you best, contact us to speak with a Carrington loan officer. We will be happy to walk you through the application process. Call (888) 267-0584 or click here to start now.