A Jumbo Mortgage is a mortgage with a loan amount above conventional loan limits established by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Current Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac jumbo loan limits are to $729,750 depending on the location of the property.
- Adjustable-rate options with a five- or ten-year initial fixed rate
- Loan amounts from $417,001 up to $2 million
- Finance up to 80% of the value of your home
- Purchase, rate/term refinance, and cash-out refinance options for primary residences
- Purchase and rate/term refinance options for second homes
Eligible Property Types:
- 1-2 unit properties
- Low/mid/high rise condos